Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Settling-Up with Liberty


"I too feel like Chuck..."


I moved to Washington to gain additional 'work' experience and wound up in a small boutique lobbying firm where I was exposed to the Government at the Federal level. There I worked as a Consultant for the founder of the firm where I worked on Intelligence related matters and Military based research. I developed a niche expertise in Cyber as it pertained to Legislative Trajectory, and DHS insights etc. The gentlemen I worked for also covered areas related to missile defense and my work was received in Quantico, Fort Meade, Fort Myers, and Andrews AFB by select members of the Military, FBI and CIA included.

In this capacity, I worked on Intelligence and Surveillance Reports and created a 10-Yr. Survey on Unmanned Aerial Vehicle usage by region, Ministry Of Defense, and by international defense contractor. I also worked on a J.N.L.W.P. (Fed-Biz Ops) research/application for a French-based company looking to interface with the government on R&DTE related level. They were looking to change their core business competencies from green medical laser usage and to non-lethal weapons collaboration with the Marine Corp. There were other projects that I worked on that were non-civilian based and were not made for public knowledge and consumption; the knowledge acquired from these experiences allowed me to advise the firm on UAV initiatives in India after a Department of Homeland Security released a memo of understanding which was signed by both countries to explore DHS collaboration in India.

In addition to this, I independently authored and researched a 2010 Cyber Initiatives Report which outlined the totality to Cyber and provided the Congressional DHS Committee and the Intelligence Community a concise and accurate definition on what constitutes a Cyber Attack. The report was well received by members of the United States Senate and Congress - SASC, HASC, and House DHS. At one point I worked for a former advisor to the Bush Administration which required more than what most can endure, in and around this time I wrote on Stuxnet, the Geopolitcal consequences of Cyber, ARMY AGE and sat in on a NATO exercise.

After this period in my life I took time off to rethink how I might re-enter Washington DC. As an appreciator of Media, Law and the American-Body Politic in general, Civil Domicility needed to be addressed given the trends in legislative agenda making: however, the judical litmus kept missing the mark- California's Prop 8 included.

The idea of Gay Marriage, Same-Sex Marriage and Civil Unions sound noble but discounted the inclusionary spirit of invention by encroaching on that which is Holy. The Bill of Rights allows for an "elastic interpretation" without defamatory heavy handedness- that which can arise when a group feels the need to co-opt language that has other intent and implication. In isolation, the arguement is not steeped in religion but in Civil Rights for all of the Union and her inhabitants.

As such the work was futher developed and shared but, to my dismay, I found my work molested by a few nefarious law offices despite my good intentions, and I've been presently seeking Justice and legal recourse north of New York City. This leaves me in  kind of a strange perdicament because "CT" was seen as the MIB hot-sheets for certain media, governement and military enclaves. To be rail-roaded in my home-state as such was not only short-handed, it is making me question whether Liberty and democracy can ever share the same address in a state such as this one.

I wanted to work for Team OBAMA 2012 this year. The campaign undoubtedly sets the democratic tone for the next twenty-years, as someone that has worked in Military and Intelligence community I know the Art of Campaign. As someone that has worked in Advertising, I know how to leverage message with the torque of trans-digital dissemination and production- whether mobi/wap/web, TV, and radio. As someone that believes in the Constitution and in the concepts of Equality and Equanimity I am stumped like Charlie Brown. Why did Lucy move the football this time?

In this here 'space' I've also included some additional writings that were composed in Washington DC, Creative Tectonics housed Military related blog entries which were spillage from what I was exposed too, nothing too serious...All of it was what I considered civilian-grade material, and not a threat to U.S. National Security, they were written on a level'd plane and with the sound understanding of integrity. The one thing I took from my experiences in DC is that the solvency of central government is essnetial to the Republic.

Will I return? I really can't say...Do I undersatand Mother and all of [his] incarnations- both here and abroad? With some level of authority and comfort I can say that I do. Justice is an integral part of Globalisation and an intergral part of prosperity, providence and provision. I am not one to ridicule the fabric of a Nation and I have never been close-minded in my Americanisms. But today finds me looking for Liberty and fighting for my right to be counted among you all.


SIDEBAR: Yes Mom, I still date women and will probably get married someday.





ADOREMOS #44,
+JO.

No comments:

Post a Comment